segunda-feira, 17 de junho de 2013

#Start (again)

How can i explain this? I forgot my email and password of the previous blog? Yes, that exacly what happen!Smart boy!
Start again, but this time I wrote down on a papper! Cross fingers this time!
I've bought a George IV Cabinet at a auction some time ago and i decided that i should make a dollshouse from it (i was dreaming that it would be easy!!!)! Since i can remenber toys were always present, my father is a big collector, he spends hours (even days) building and buying toys, kits and ready built ones, so i think that's were it come from!
In Portugal is rare to find dollshouses, my grandmother had one, but we decided to give the house to her sister, since she was the only girl on the family, someday i´ll ask to take some photos!Now is my time to build one, i didn't think is was going to be so dificult and so fun at the same time.It's the first time i do something like this and the most dificult part is....the Cabinet wood is really...hummm...like stone (rosewood), sometimes is really dificult to have a clean surface, next time MDF (card board)!
At this moment i have some rooms
almost ready, like the kitchen, drawing rooms, and bedrooms, I'm saving the dinning room for last!
I'll post some photos so you can have an idea!



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário