segunda-feira, 17 de junho de 2013

#Drawing Room

The cabinet drawing room, is in this blue wallpaper that i've bought to Susan Bembridge. The cornice and fireplace is from Sue Cook, they are really nice, I'm impressed with the quality.Also there's no electric sistem, aldo I think it's wonderfuul to see dollshouses with lights, in this case I choose not to ad electric chandeliers or scones.I've got ones with candles that might also give a special look to the rooms!

The chandelier it's just to have an idea how the room looks wih one!The chest was made by me, I saw a chinoiserie one at a antique shoop and decided to make one, i'm happy with the final result, 2 days painting..The bust is Mozart, it was from my grandfather, the picture and the ivory vases i bought on a antique market in Lisboa.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário